Tuesday 1 May 2012

Introduction: Why I Review

I've been toying with the idea to start a book blog for awhile now. Reading used to be something I did for myself, especially when I was younger. I was an avid reader -still am!- when I was and I've spend countless hours under the covers of my bed escaping to another world.  
But the internet and Goodreads made all the difference. After discovering many fantastic books and watching the awesome YA community from a distance, I wanted to be part of it. School is boring me to death and starting this blog is a good challenge for me. My English isn’t great but I hope to improve that too. My goal is to write honest reviews that give a good inside in my likes and dislikes of the book. And that that will be useful when you're trying to decide what your next great read will be.
Reading is one of the best things in the world. Because I’m known by most people as a bookworm, non-readers often ask me what’s so great about books. And that question is hard to answer because it’s so personal. Reading is a part of me. And without it… I don’t know what I’d be.   It's like trying to describe why chocolate tastes so good or the bond you have with your best friends, going to Rome, the most beautiful city in the world, indescribable. <3   So welcome to my blog, and happy reading!

Credit picture: http://www.etsy.com/listing/35586778/books-print

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Embedded Below Post"