Sunday 22 July 2012

Sunday Stuff

This week went by so fast! Vacation really messes up your sense of time.
Today I celebrated my birthday with my family and some of my friends. It was a lot of fun although I shouldn't have eaten do much cake... especially considering we played our football match of Death afterwards :P
I went to see the Dark Knight Rises on Friday and it was glorious. So awesome and sad at the same time.

As for reading I finished the Gargoyle, Pandemonium and Looking for Alibrandi. I'm halfway done with Shadow of Night.
We're currently attempting to move back to our own house and that's why I haven't read as much as I would have liked.

Review of the Gargoyle is posted and the reviews of Pandemonium and Looking for Alibrandi are coming.

I hope you had a great weekend!

PS. My laptopscreen died Friday and I don't have enough money to buy a new screen at the moment. This means that I'll have to write my posts on my tablet which goes a lot slower... sorry for the inconvenience :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Embedded Below Post"