Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunday Stuff

So since my reading ban has been lifted -by me- I attacked my book mountain like a rabid dog. I finished Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver on Wednesday, I liked it better than the first book in the series, Delirium, but still the series simply isn't for me.



Next up was Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta on Tuesday. It was the only book she has written that I hadn't read yet. Just like the rest of her work it was awesome. You do notice that this was her first novel at some places but the narrator, Josephine Alibrandi, was one of the most relatable characters I've read in a while :)

On Friday, late in the night,  I finished the Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson. The story was very unique and I was constantly wondering where the story would go. You were kept on the edge of your seat until the ending. Review is currently being written.



I started Shadow of the Night by Deborah Harkness yesterday  and I'm liking it a lot. Hoping to finish it tomorrow.

Video I loved

TV's best I love yous *swoon*. Good memories <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Embedded Below Post"