Thursday 17 May 2012

Quotes I love About Love

“It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you.” 
― Roald DahlThe Witches

“To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” 
― Charles Dickens

“A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.” 
― Kurt VonnegutThe Sirens of Titan

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 
― Elbert Hubbard

“Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.” 
― William ShakespeareHamlet

“Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears.
"After all this time?"
"Always," said Snape.” 
― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” 
― Alfred Tennyson

“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach” 
― Elizabeth Barrett Browning

“Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.” 
― William BlakeSongs of Innocence and Songs of Experience

“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.” 
― William ShakespeareA Midsummer Night's Dream

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” 
― Dr. Seuss

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.” 
― Markus ZusakI am the Messenger

“The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.” 
― Markus ZusakThe Book Thief

*Crying*

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Embedded Below Post"