Monday 7 May 2012

Monday Moaning

I hate Mondays!

The first day of school after the vacation is always terrible. Your mind still thinks it's vacation but your teachers tell you otherwise. Had my driver's license theory exam and failed... for the second time -.-
Felt like an idiot...

Now after a full day of homework, baby sitting and tutoring. Sitting on my ass and enjoying the new episode of Game of Thrones. If you aren't watching this yet... you should! ^^

Tyrion's awesomeness is unlimited.

Still reading book 1 of Game of Thrones which isn't going as fast I would want it to go.

Also started Delirium by Lauren Oliver that I'm loving already :)

Furthermore reading the Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson. It has a strange gruesome attraction and I'm fascinated and repulsed at the same time.

Continuing Persuasion, didn't make a lot of progress, will make up for it this week.

More reviews are coming so stay posted!

What will you be reading this week? Tell me in the comments!




Credit tyrion gif: strange spanners: Explosion of Game of Thrones Awesome

2 comments:

  1. You're reading quite a lot of books! I can rarely do that because I tend to lose focus. Anyhow, I've been wanting to watch (and read) Game of Thrones but I'm still begging my parents to buy me the books. Heh!

    I totally understand the back to school feeling. Luckily for us, our professors are still adjusting as well so they're really lazy on the first weeks. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sort of swich back and forward depending on my reading mood ;P
      Haha my teachers are always back with vengeance :)

      Game of Thrones is so awesome! I usually don't see the movie or serie before I've read the books but this time I couldn't resist. Since most of my friends are addicted too, we can all fangirl after a new episode has come out and that makes it even more fun :)

      But the book spoils a lot for the series so you might want to start with the series (also the books are looong :P)

      But I hope your parents will listen! ;)

      9 mei 2012 07:03

      Delete

"Embedded Below Post"