Friday 27 April 2012

This made my week


After blackmailing my mother, she let me borrow her credit card to buy a book (or two ;).
Hours of consideration later I finally decided on these two.
image
Sloppy Firsts is one of my favorite books of all time. It’s like McCafferty can read my mind. Highest possible recommendation!
And this just came out. I’ve never read any of her books but Hannah Moskowitz’s blogposts are great. 
A lot of awesome reviewers at Goodreads recommended this. So I can’t wait!
image
I love the cover. “Sometimes you have a great tag line. Sometimes you don’t”
Blurb on goodreads:
It’s a year after 9/11. Sniper shootings throughout the D.C. area have everyone on edge and trying to make sense of these random acts of violence. Meanwhile, Craig and Lio are just trying to make sense of their lives. Craig’s crushing on quiet, distant Lio, and preoccupied with what it meant when Lio kissed him…and if he’ll do it again…and if kissing Lio will help him finally get over his ex-boyfriend, Cody.Lio feels most alive when he’s with Craig. He forgets about his broken family, his dead brother, and the messed up world. But being with Craig means being vulnerable…and Lio will have to decide whether love is worth the risk.

If everything goes alright they’ll be delivered next week ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Embedded Below Post"